Skip to main content

New Chord Progressive Theorem - Swaroop Dora

Hey genius minds, this is Swaroop Dora welcoming you to Mind Your Concept. I found a nice Theorem of chords of a circle-  New Chord Progressive Theorem New Chord Progressive Theorem Theorem : If in a circle 3 Chord origin from a common point and angle between them is given. Then the following relation holds Zsin(α+ß)=Xsinß+Ysinα New Chord Progressive Theorem proof Spacial Case For Chord Progressive Theorem If α and ß are given same then  Z=(x+y)/(2cosα).  Conclusion Hope you like this Theorem. Thank you for reading my new work. Share it with your friends and family. Important links Visit my Instagram page for fun and interesting math puzzles by Swaroop Dora  @MindYourConcept   This Theorem I have used in my proof  Ptolemy's Theorem

Perpendicular theorem for rectangle - by MindYourConcept

Perpendicular theorem for rectangle

Hey genius minds, this is Swaroop Dora welcoming you to Mind Your Concept. Today I will tell you a very nice theorem that I found.

Also, using this we can state : locus of a point whose sum of distance from two straight line is constant is rectangle.

Theorem: The sum of perpendicular distances from any one point on rectangle top the diagonals is equal to product of sides divided by diagonal. 

Proof:



Conclusion

So, locus of a point such that sum of distance from two fixed lines is constant is a rectangle. This theorem is derived by me while solving a problem. Share it twice to your friends and make it reach to all students.  Thank you. Have a nice day. 
Check my puzzles and new math concept in instagram 

Comments